The Pennsylvania Great Outdoors Visitors Bureau’s second annual Big Fish Contest runs through September 2015.
There’s no shortage of great places to drop a line in the PA Great Outdoors! Everyone is invited to enter photos of their catch by using the submission form on the PA Great Outdoors Big Fish Contest page PAGOBigFish.com. Entries will be shown off on the PA Great Outdoors facebook page in the Big Fish Contest album.
Everyone who submits a photo will be entered to win the following prizes each month:
- Canoe/Kayak trip from Pale Whale Canoe Fleet, Cook Forest
- Canoe trip from Country Squirrel Outfitters, Ridgway
- Gift certificate from Jim’s Sports Center, Clearfield
- Gift certificate from Hickory Creek Archery and Sporting Goods, East Hickory
- Gift certificate from Cooksburg Dry Goods, Cook Forest
- Ice cream treat from Cooksburg Cafe, Cook Forest
A grand prize winner will win a guided fly fishing float trip for 2 in 2016 with Keystone Predator Outfitters and Todd Deluccia, the current Musky Fly Fishing World Champion.
For more information, or to enter the contest go to PAGOBigFish.com
The Pennsylvania Great Outdoors Visitors Bureau is a membership-based travel promotion organization serving five counties in Northwest and Central Pennsylvania: Cameron, Clarion, Elk, Forest, and Jefferson.
The mission of the Pennsylvania Great Outdoors Visitors Bureau is to develop and initiate programs and marketing strategies with the specific intent of increasing overnight travel related expenditures within its designated region and to create a cooperative effort to increase awareness of this region as an ultimate vacation destination.