Big Fish Contest
CONTEST PRIZES AND SPONSORS
Monthly winners will each receive the following prizes:
- Canoe/Kayak trip from Pale Whale Canoe Fleet, Cook Forest
- Canoe/Kayak trip from Country Squirrel Outfitters, Ridgway
- Gift certificate from Ireland’s Bait Shop, Weedville
- Gift certificate from Long Shot Ammo and Arms, Fairmount City
- Gift Certificate from Benezette Hotel, Benezette
- Theater passes to Elk Country Visitor Center, Benezette
- Passes to Double Diamond Deer Ranch, Cook Forest
- A round of Mini-Golf at Kalyumet Fore Fun, Cook Forest
- Passes to Weather Discovery Center, Punxsutawney
- Gift certificate from Jim’s Sports Center, Clearfield
- Ice cream treat from Cooksburg Cafe, Cook Forest
GRAND PRIZE (randomly selected at the end of the contest): Guided half-day smallmouth bass fly-fishing float trip for two in 2019 with Keystone Predator Outfitters and Todd Deluccia, the 2014 Musky Fly-Fishing World Champion.
Fish MUST BE caught within the 5 counties of the PA Great Outdoors region (Cameron, Clarion, Elk, Forest and Jefferson) to be eligible.
If you are submitting photos of people, you must have their permission. Clicking submit results in giving approval to Pennsylvania Great Outdoors Visitors Bureau to use your photos in promoting the region.
Contest submissions will be accepted April 1st through June 30th, 2018.
Photos will be uploaded to our website for voting each month. The photo with the most likes at the end of the voting period will win the prizes for that month. One photo will be selected randomly at the end of the contest as the grand prize winner. Winners, both monthly and grand prize, will be contacted directly and announced on Facebook.
Round 1 – Vote May 1st-7th
Round 2 – Vote June 1st-7th
Round 3 – Vote July 2nd-8th
If you have any questions, email [email protected].