The days are getting shorter, the leaves are starting to change, and the calendar says today is the first day of fall. There is a myriad of places in the PA Great Outdoors region stocked with unique items to decorate your home for the season. Here is a list of 10 great places to shop for fall décor.
- Countryside Crafts and Countryside Quilts in Knox. A restored 1895 general store opened in March 1987. It is a hidden gem featuring home décor, quilting fabrics and patterns, plus women’s and children’s boutiques. CountrysideCraftsandQuilts.com
Lindemuth’s Country Store in Brookville. Country primitives, outdoor furniture, Americana items, local artisans’ crafts, fire rings, metal flags. Plus, wreaths, silk flower arrangements, and wood décor items for every holiday. Facebook.com/Lindemuths-Country-Store
- Donnell’s Gift Shop in Benezette. A delightful country store featuring arts and crafts designed and created in the beautiful Bennett’s Valley with wildlife paintings on saws, custom finished pine furniture, and wine jelly. Facebook.com/Donnells-Gift-Shop
- Paul’s Pumpkin Patch in Fairmount City. Home of the “famous” Frogtown Flinger pumpkin launcher. Pick your own pumpkins, fall decorating items, Not “too” Scary Nighttime Hayrides, petting zoo, and special events weekends in October. PaulsPumpkinPatch.com
- Cameron County Chamber of Commerce and Artisan Center in Emporium. More than 65 artists sell their wares inside this artisan center found along the PA Wilds Artisan Trail. All the products are one of a kind and are handmade. CameronCountyChamber.org
- Tionesta Market Village in Tionesta. A collection of 10 artisan merchants in miniature 1800s-style buildings offering local art, wood crafts, jewelry, fiber crafts, home décor, and more. Facebook.com/Market-Village-300-Block-Tionesta-PA
- Farmers & Crafters Day at Autumn Leaf Festival in Clarion. Friday October 6th from 8am-5pm stretching along Main Street filled with over 300 vendors with handmade and homemade crafts and goods including home decor, special gifts, or good eats. ClarionPA.com
- Grant’s Pass Antiques and Wrought Iron in Benezette. A unique shop specializing in Wrought Iron artwork. Special orders, railings and gates made to order. Fabricated on premises. Plasmacam on site. They also buy and sell antiques, gifts, souvenirs, jewelry and more. GrantsPassIron.com
- Cooksburg Dry Goods in Cook Forest. Experience a log cabin shop, in the heart of Cook Forest, filled to the brim with woodland themed home décor, frames, ornaments, books, woodwick candles and more. Facebook.com/CooksburgDryGoods/
- Local Wineries in the PA Great Outdoors region have many home décor items, gifts, and many delicious fall wines. UncorkPAGO.com
Find more shopping options, fall events, and lodging online at VisitPAGO.com or call (814) 849-5197 to request free visitor information.