The Pennsylvania Great Outdoors Visitors Bureau has announced their fourth annual Big Fish Contest which runs April through June, 2017.
There’s no shortage of great places to cast a line in the PA Great Outdoors! Everyone is invited to enter photos of their catch, from Clarion, Jefferson, Elk, Forest, and Cameron Counties, by using the submission form on the PA Great Outdoors Big Fish Contest page. Entries will be shown off on the PA Great Outdoors Facebook page in the Big Fish Contest album.
Everyone who submits a photo will be entered to win the following prizes each month:
- Canoe/Kayak trip from Pale Whale Canoe Fleet, Cook Forest
- Canoe/Kayak trip from Country Squirrel Outfitters, Ridgway
- Gift certificate from Jim’s Sports Center, Clearfield
- Gift certificate from Benezette Hotel, Benezette
- Movie passes from Elk Country Visitor Center, Benezette
- Passes to the Double Diamond Deer Ranch, Cook Forest
- Mini-golf from Kalyumet Fore Fun, Cook Forest
- Passes to Weather Discovery Center, Punxsutawney
- Ice cream treats from Cooksburg Cafe, Cook Forest
A grand prize winner will be drawn from all entries received during the contest and win a guided half-day fly fishing float trip for 2 in 2018 with Keystone Predator Outfitters and Todd Deluccia, the 2014 Musky Fly Fishing World Champion.
For more information, or to enter the contest go to VisitPAGO.com/BigFish. Find information to plan your fishing adventure in PA Great Outdoors region online at VisitPAGO.com or call (814) 849-5197.